I look forward to your posts all the time :) I love a small insight into a completely different part of the world than mine. Not only do you take great photos, what you write is always interesting too. :) I was just wondering, how long have you been learning English?
Oh my god thank you a lot for your very sweet supportive comment :)) I've been learning English for almost my entire life, & since language is all about practicing it, I try to read and write as much as I can.
Thank you thank you thank youuuu your comment made my day =]] <3
All of the three r amazingly captivating, like a storytelling theme!
ردحذفLiked the title too
Haitham I really cannot thank you enough for your encouraging comments :)
ردحذفThank youuu xx
Actually, the (thanks) should be to u for the awesome pics/posts.
حذف:))))
حذفI look forward to your posts all the time :) I love a small insight into a completely different part of the world than mine. Not only do you take great photos, what you write is always interesting too. :)
ردحذفI was just wondering, how long have you been learning English?
Oh my god thank you a lot for your very sweet supportive comment :))
حذفI've been learning English for almost my entire life, & since language is all about practicing it, I try to read and write as much as I can.
Thank you thank you thank youuuu your comment made my day =]] <3
الصور في الحقيقة جميلة وصافية . وهي صور احترافية بكلما فيها من تفاصيل
ردحذفانا عنجد مش عارفة كيف بقدر اشكرك.. بس التعليقات الي متل هيك عي الوحيدة الي بتشجعني و بتخليني استمرر للأحسن.. شكراا شكراا شكراااااااا :)))))
حذف